Availability: every day
Pickup time: 7:15 Am
Return time: 6:00 Pm
Duration: 1 Day
Category: private tour
Clothes: Comfortable clothing, hiking boots, a cap and sunscreen.
CITY : MARRAKECH
Time : 8:00h
• Explore the beautiful city of Essaouira in one day trip from Marrakech.
• Cross the beach and the famous port of Essaouira, the wind city.
• Visit the old medina, explore its doors, the walls of the Scala, the municipal market, and the artisanal complex.
• Discover the marvelous Oil of Argan in a woman’s cooperative.
• Eating fresh fish by the sea.
• Take advantage of the special climate for water sports enthusiasts.
• Free time to explore the whole sites and breaks for photos.
From Marrakech, enjoy an unforgettable trip to Essaouira through the argan culture and the amazing arid landscapes. You will watch whole families of goats perched on the argan trees; you will visit a women’s cooperative producing Argan oil and you will discover the famous fishing port of Essaouira.
Stroll, then, the medina and its traditional markets. You will admire the art galleries, the workshops of authentic carpentry and the art of marquetry. Visit afterwards ramparts and gates of Essaouira, its Borj and military buildings including and the two main fortifications: the sqala of kasbah and the sqala of the port.
For fans of windsurfing or the Surf Kit, Essaouira’s climatic particularity and its geographical position have made it a strong point to practice both sports.
Do not miss a superb fish dish (Essaouira specialty) in a seaside restaurant before returning to Marrakech.
•Pickup & drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
•Transportation in modern and air-conditioned minibus, driver speaking English.
•Lunch and Drinks
•Entrance fees to monuments