For lovers of food, we offer you the best way to discover and absorb the Moroccan gastronomy, discover its well hidden secrets! We give you the chance to learn to cook, along with our leader, your favorite Moroccan dishes. Make a real Tagine, bake local bread, and be taught the secrets of couscous. Then sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor under the scent of citrus trees.
Departures daily guaranteed and pick up at your hotel.
CITY : MARRAKECH
DURATION : 4H
• Learn the art of Moroccan cuisine and know how to prepare the perfect Tajines, Couscous Tanjia and more Moroccan recipes.
• Have good knowledge about Moroccan original recipes to recreate at home
• Learn how to prepare gourmet recipes
• Explore the Moroccan culture through a unique experience
• Catch the rich aroma of multiple spices, and discovered fantastic flavorings in salads and sides.
• Learn how to cook a traditional meal and how to mix fabulous Moroccan drinks.
• Enjoy the results of your labor after you have prepared your meal on the terrace, set among olive, lemon and orange groves.
Moroccan cuisine is among the most exquisite in the world and on your Marrakesh vacation you will probably have enjoyed some delicious tagines, caught the rich aroma of multiple spices, and discovered fantastic flavorings in salads and sides. Now, you can take it a step further and learn how to cook these delectable dishes to try out when you get home.
For that, take part in a fun cooking classes for half a day and learn how you can prepare tajines, couscous, Tanjia Pastilla and other Moroccans and 100% original dishes. Held in a local restaurant in the heart of the old Medina of Marrakesh. This practical workshop will teach you the culinary secrets to prepare gourmet dishes and discover the art and cooking secrets. At the end, you will get to taste the fruits of your labor.
During this session you will learn how to prepare several main dishes most consumed Moroccan culture during different events. In this lab, an expert chef will guide you through the recipes and share advice.
10.00am: Arrival at the riad: Welcome Tea + Site Visit.
10.30am: Start the cooking workshop (Salad+ two typical Traditional Dishes + dessert).
11:30am: End of the workshop and take a break.
1.00pm: Tasting of the dishes.
2.00pm: Departure from the riad.
5.00pm: Arrival at the riad: Welcome Tea + Site Visit.
5.30pm: Start of the cooking workshop (Salad+ two typical Traditional Dishes + dessert).
6.30pm: End of the workshop and take a break.
7.30pm: Tasting of the dishes.
8.30pm: Departure from the riad.