Experience these two activities in one day! 2:30 hour quad and 1 hour camel. Your own driver will let you do your business in Marrakesh in the best way possible.
Enjoy 2 exciting activities in the same day on a full-day tour from Marrakesh. Travel through the dramatic landscapes surrounding the “Red City” by quad bike, and on the back of a camel.
Availability: every day at 09:00 am or 14:00 am
Destination: the palm grove of Marrakech
Duration: 5:00H with transportation
Category: Activity by private vehicle
Clothing: athletic comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
CITY : MARRAKECH
DURATION : 1/2 A DAY
Circuit Quad Camel ride and Marrakesh
Experience these two activities in one day!two and half a hour quad and one hour camel.
A quad ride 30 km in a warm and friendly atmosphere in the palm grove of Marrakesh to discover a multitude village and palm grove. Beginners or experienced, our guides will adapt to your level.
Halfway through, visiting an authentic Berber village to open a page of history and experience the traditional lifestyle of these families, who will welcome you with hospitality and offer you a mint tea.
After a stop in the heart of a palm oasis for taking pictures, your eyes will be full of memories of the magnificent views of the High Atlas mountains.
Live in one day the beauty of the arid landscapes of the north of Marrakesh and the hospitality and authenticity of our ride on camel.
Intensity and pleasure guaranteed!
• Morning: Departure from your hotel at 9:00 am; return at 13:30 am
• Afternoon: Departure from your hotel at 14:00 am / return around 18:30 am
The delivery included :
• Transfer to / from your accommodation in Marrakesh
• The Moroccan tea break Home stays
• Requirements (gloves, helmets, goggles …)
• Supervision and assistance by professional guides.
• Ballad 1:00 H camel
Useful information :
• Duration of the tour, 4:30H (transfer A / R, briefing, walk)
• Secure Circuits and supervised by professional guides
• Briefing and initiation of our private and landscaped lot.
• Wearing closed shoes is advisable.
• Persons under 15 years are admitted as a passenger.