The beauty of Morocco as a vacation destination is that it’s a country diverse in adventure, culture and heritage, and regardless of your travel style, you’ll find something here that suits you. Whatever your preferences when it comes to travel, there are many good reasons you’ll want to make Morocco your next holiday destination.
On an Absolute luxury Morocco vacation, explore the stunning Marrakech medina’s labyrinth, the majestic snow-capped Atlas Mountains and the bohemian coastal city of Essaouira.
The landscapes are one of the most magical things you will see in your life, this road trip will be one to be remembered.
Once you’re in the desert and starry
* the price for the tours will be dependent on numbers, the higher the number of people in your party the lower cost per person.
* all accommodation will be private, you will only share vehicles, if applicable.
* we are not liable for personal injury or loss of your own property.
you should take reasonable care of your belongings at all times.
• Upon Arrival to Marrakech airport, you will meet your driver. The driver will provide a brief review of your tour. Dinner & night at a luxury Riad. Hotels Option : • Riad La maison Arabe • Riad La Sultana • Riad Les jardins
• After breakfast, you will meet a knowledgeable tour guide for a guided tour of Marrakech city. The tour includes a visit to the magnificent Koutoubia Mosque as the landmark of Marrakech which has inspired other buildings such as the Giralda of Seville and the Hassan Tower of Rabat. Your next stop is the Bahia Palace, and the Saadian Tombs. The Saadian tombs in Marrakech date back from the time of the sultan Ahmad al-Mansur. The tombs were rediscovered in 1917 and were restored by the Beaux-arts service. The mausoleum comprises the interments of the Saadian Dynasty members originated from the valley of the Draa River. After lunch, You Continue to the world-famous Jemaa el Fna Square, which houses an array of food, snake charmers, local musicians, and fortune-tellers. There’s nowhere on Earth like the Jemaa el Fna, the square at the heart of old Marrakesh. You will also walk through the souks and view hundreds of handicrafts. Night with breakfast at the Luxury Riad. Hotels Option : • Riad La maison Arabe • Riad La Sultana • Riad Les jardins de la Medina
• Today departure from Marrakech south up to Asni weekly market every Saturday then to Imlil (1740m), set in the top level foothills of the High Atlas mountains, a main trailhead with paths branching out in all directions. Upon arrival, we leave the car with a welcome glass of mint tea in the village where you meet a local guide prior to setting out for a walking tour. The tour starts south to the Berber village of Aroumd passing the jagged Western High Atlas peaks of the Toubkal Massif overlooking ancient irrigated terraced fields of barley, corn and vegetables and always surrounded by almond and walnut trees. We thence carry on for another Half an Hour to get to our lunch which will be served among a Berber family in the village of Achayn prior to setting off back down the other side of the valley back to Imlil for the night with dinner in luxury Kasbah Hotel. Hotels Option : • Kasbah Tamadote • Kasbah Bab Ourika • Kasbah Toubkal
• After breakfast, enjoy the sunshine on the flourished valleys & the marvelous typical Berber villages, You leave Imlil for a real discovery of the surroundings Berber villages and local people meeting. After few hours hiking, Stop for our field picnic lunch under walnut groves and relax near the river. The walking tour goes further with a spectacular view over Imlil valley & Toubkal Summit. Dinner and night at the typical luxury Kasbah Hotel. Hotels Option : • Kasbah Tamadote • Kasbah Bab Ourika • Kasbah Toubkal
• After breakfast on the terrace of the luxury hotel with the morning breeze, we’ll head for Essaouira. En route, you will see many Argan trees, important to the region both economically and ecologically. You may also see local goats perched in the trees feeding on the fruit and leaves. At the women's Co-operative of Argan Oil, there will be an opportunity to learn about the wide ranging applications of the oil from cosmetics to medicines. After several stops to take photographs, you will continue your travel to Essaouira. You’ll visit the Skala Fortress, the port, the souks and see Thuya wood carved by artisans, walking through the alleys of the medina and past the hundreds of handicrafts. Today you will have lunch in a Moroccan way, bought fishes ‘cooked to order’. The afternoon is free to walk and explore by yourself. Overnight accommodation with dinner in luxury Riad. Hotels Option : • Palais L'heure Bleue • Dar Maya • Riad Chbanate
• Today is at leisure to explore the medina. You will have the opportunity to see the Mellah, the former Jewish quarter and The Medina as a UNESCO World Heritage Site with beautiful arts and crafts to be found, including objects carved out of local Thuya wood. You will enjoy a mint tea in one of the local cafés and explore the Atlantic-facing sandy beach. Night with breakfast at the Riad/Hotel. Hotels Option : • Palais L'heure Bleue • Dar Maya • Riad Chbanate
• After breakfast, you have the choice either to enjoy the morning in this charming whitewashed town on the Atlantic coast and a popular beach destination. If not you drive back to Marrakech as the starting point of your Morocco vacation. The afternoon is at leisure to make your way to bustling Jemaa el-Fnaa to observe the people of Marrakech and explore the magical circus that fortune tellers, henna artists, fire eaters, snake charmers, dancing monkeys, story tellers, medicine men, Gnawas, and acrobats call home.Night with breakfast at the hotel. Hotels Option : • Riad La maison Arabe • Riad La Sultana • Riad Les jardins de la Medina
Transfer to Marrakech airport for your return flight with plenty of tales of Arabian and Berber days and nights