Take a tour of the Moroccan Atlas and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver guide, fully qualified and accredited, you will discover the Moroccan Atlas in the best possible way.
Destination: Moroccan Atlas
Availability: Every day at 9:00 am
Pick up Time: 8:30 am
Duration: 3 days and 2 nights with accommodation included
Category: Private Tour
Clothing: Comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes, jacket and sunscreen.
DURATION: 3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS
• Stroll on the raft to the foot of the falls.
• Meeting with the Wild Barbary Macaque Colony.
• Visit the Ouzoud waterfalls, and exploring the beautiful landscapes.
• Enjoy the beauty and power of the High Atlas.
• Enjoy the magic of the Bin El Ouidane dam.
• Tour of the source Ain Asserdoune and its beautiful park.
• Discover the lakes Taslit & Asli.
• Visit Kelâa Mgouna, the rose capital.
Marrakech – Ouzoud – Imilchil – Dades – Ouarzazate. This tour, between lakes, waterfalls and canyons, you can see the splendor of the Moroccan Atlas.
• 2 Nights
• Breakfast and dinner • Breakfast and dinner • Breakfast and dinner • Breakfast and dinner
• Lunch between 5-15 euro
• Optional activities
• Personal expenses
Departure from Marrakech to the Ouzoud waterfalls, magnificent waterfalls culminating water over 100 meters high, in a green environment populated by baboon monkeys. Surrounded by colorful fields and hills, the road leads to the dam of Bin El Ouidane and Beni Mellal. Dinner and night in a typical hotel.
After breakfast, go to visit the source of Ain Asserdoune and its beautiful park, depart for Imilchil located on a plateau at 2,200 meters above sea level, along the lakes of Asli and Taslit. The mountain road then passes through traditional villages and a track leads you to the Dades gorges. Night & dinner in a typical hotel.
After breakfast in the Dades gorges, you will reach Kelâa Mgouna, the capital of roses and the palm of Skora and traditional Kasbah. After a lunch break in Ouarzazate, return to Marrakech via the Tizi N'Tichka. What to Remember: Please be sure to bring warm clothing in the winter (no sleeping bags are required), light clothing in the summer, sunscreen, a hat, good walking shoes, a flashlight, and trousers (for the camel trek). Shorts and skirts are not recommended for the trek as the saddles can cause skin irritation.