Take a private tour and enjoy the VIP treatment.
Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience Essaouira in the best possible way.
Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauty of morocco – and have a really lovely day!
Our Cars and Vans are ready to give you a call. This is the opportunity to have a fun-filled and relaxing day tour in Essaouira.
Availability: every day at 9:00 am
Pickup time: 8:30 am
Duration: 2 days and 1 night with accommodation included
Category: Private Tour
Clothing: sneakers, swimsuit.
DURATION: 2 DAYS
• Enjoy the calm and the spirit of arts in the city Essaouira.
• Spending a night in a traditional Riad.
• Discover the wonderful Argan oil in a woman’s cooperative.
• Cross the beach and the famous port of Essaouira.
• Explore the ramparts of the Scala, the municipal market, the neighborhood jewelers and artisan complex.
Essaouira, the wind city, waiting for a private tour of two days for enjoy and discover full surprises.
You will have the opportunity to discover Essaouira at your own pace.
The atmosphere of this city is fascinating atmosphere of the ancient Portuguese streets of the old Medina is surprising.
Essaouira is also renowned for windsurfing and kite surfing, with powerful winds that blow almost constantly over the bay.
• Arrival from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, speaking driver English
• One-night accommodation in a double room at the Riad in the heart of the Medina
• Breakfast and dinner, fish specialty of the city.
• Lunch between 5-15 euro
• Ride on camel
• Entrance fees to monuments
• Optional activities “Quads, Water Sports Stage”
Departure from your Hotel or Riad towards the Atlantic coast to the well-known Mogador Essaouira through Chichaoua, the only region in the world where the Argan tree and goats bottom of magnificent acrobatics show and located at 170 km from Marrakesh. Visit the Argan Oil cooperative. Lunch in the port of Essaouira, and free time to discover the Medina and its monuments including the former Mellah (Jewish Quarter), the Scala and the Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdallah Museum and finally we recommend that you watch the beautiful sunset the sun and a glass of tea on one of the main square with cafes. Essaouira is famous for wood crafts and enjoy the Souks of the Essaouira Medina deemed the cheapest Morocco. Dinner and overnight at typical Riad in the Medina comfortable with double room including shower.
After breakfast, we head to the beach of Sidi Kaouki, among the most famous beaches for water sports and relaxation. A stroll on foot or by camel along the beach as a caravan. Lunch at a local restaurant followed by a visit to the Cedar wood cooperative and Thuya and back to Marrakesh at 19:00 am.