Ourika Valley Day Trip is the closest day trip destination from Marrakech, and is a very popular attraction for you to visit a beautiful valley on the foothills of the Atlas Mountains in Morocco.
The tour program contains the services of a tour operator and tour guide. The tour is lively and economically advantageous because of the costs are shared.
Destination: Ourika valley and Setti Fatma waterfalls
Availability: every day
Pickup time: 08:30 am
Return time: 05:00 PM
Duration: 1 Day
Category: private tour
Clothes: Comfortable clothing, hiking boots, cap and sunscreen.
Time: 09: 00h
• Travel through the foothills of the Atlas Mountains.
• Explore the beautiful landscapes of Ourika Valley.
• Visit of Berber house, sipping green tea, and eating a household food.
• Berber market (Just on Monday or Thursday).
• explores Setti Fatma waterfalls.
• Enjoy delicious Berber tagines at a popular restaurant near the river.
• Tour includes round-trip air-conditioned minibus from your hotel in Marrakech.
Discover the delights of the Ourika Valley in Morocco’s Atlas Mountains on one day trip from Marrakech. Along the way, you visit a traditional house with the locals and know their old and simple lifestyle. You may have the opportunity to visit the weekly Berber market on Monday or Thursday.
Your guide takes you, then, to discover the wonderful panoramas of the waterfalls in Setti Fatma and enjoy a trip to the village Ourika valley carved into the Atlas’ foothills. You will pass by an old small footbridge in front of the river. Argan oil in the way back to Marrakech.
• Pickup & drop off at your accommodation in Marrakesh
• Transportation in modern and air-conditioned minibuses
• Lunch between 2 and 10 euros menu
• Local guide 2 euros per person
• Optional activities
• Personal purchases