We pick you up in the morning and leave the city of Marrakech for a breathtaking journey through the High Atlas Mountains and over the Tizi Tichka pass which at2260 meters altitude is the highest drivable pass in North Africa.
We will discover a remarkable region by its magnificence and also by beauty of its various landscapes.
On our way to Ouarzazate, we will visit the city of Ait Benhaddou, which has become a UNESCO World Heritage site; Gladiator, Prince of Persia and many others.
We will enjoy a tour of Ouarzazate, whose name is Berber word for “no noise.”
We also visited the impressive Taourirt and Tifoultoute Kasbahs which were formed residencies of the Glaoui family, who were once the governors of Marrakech.
Afterwards, we enjoy our lunch at the restaurant before returning to Marrakech in the evening.
Destination: Ait Ben Hadou Ouarzazate
Availability: every day
Pickup time: 7:15 am
Return time: 7:30 pm
Duration: 1 Day
Clothes: Comfortable clothing, hiking boots, cap and sunscreen
• Discover a fantastic road passing through the High Atlas via the Tichka pass located at 2260 m altitude.
• Discover many Kasbahs, and enjoy views of mountains, arid plains, lush oases, and the old villages.
• Visit of Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou, a fortified village recognized by the Unesco heritage.
• Explore the charm of Ouarzazate City.
• Guided tour to the cinema studios of Ouarzazate.
• Visit to the Kasbah of Taourirt.
• Pick up and drop off to your hotel in Marrakech.
• Pickup & drop off to your accommodation in Marrakesh
• Transportation in a modern and air-conditioned minibus, Driver speaking English.
• Lunch between 2 to 10 euros menu
• Entrance fees to monuments
• Optional Guide to Kasabh Ait benhadou
• Guided tour to the museum 3euros per person
• Optional activities