The allure of Morocco is in its various landscapes.
Experience the exotic sights and sounds of enchanting Morocco on the world of A Thousand and One Nights.
* the price for the tours will be dependent on numbers, the higher the number of people in your party the lower cost per person.
* all accommodation will be private, you will only share vehicles, if applicable.
* we are not liable for personal injury or loss of your own property.
you should take care of yourself at your times.
• Welcome to Morocco! Arrival to Med V airport in Casablanca where you will meet your driver. The driver will provide a brief review of your tour. Dinner & night at the hotel. Hotels Option : • Le Royal Mansour Meridien • Hotel JM Suite • Hotel & Spa Le doge
• After breakfast at the hotel, you will have a tour of the Hassan II mosque. You will then leave towards Fes. On route, you will stop in Rabat, the capital city of Morocco, for lunch and a time to enjoy the beautiful coastal city. After lunch you will continue to discover the Imperial city of Meknes known as the “Moroccan Versailles.” Meknes was founded in the 17th century by King Moulay Ismail. It is famous for its 25-mile-long walls , and then you will set out to the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis . You will spend a good time to explore the 2000-year-old ruins - getting a picture of life during the Roman Empire. You will head travel to your final destination for the day Fes for the night. Hotels Option : • Palais Faraj • Riad Fes • Palais Amani
• Enjoy a guided city tour to Explore dramatically the first imperial city of Morocco, Fes; this UNESCO World Heritage Site was founded in the 9th century, and is home to the world's oldest university. The first stop of the morning is a visit to the entrance of the largest royal palace in Morocco. We will also visit the medieval Medina with its Medersas (religious Islamic universities) Attarine and Bou Anania, the Nejjarine fountain, the Moulay Idriss mausoleum, and the Karaouine Mosque University. Enjoy a Moroccan lunch at a traditional restaurant in the Medina. Afterwards, continue to explore the medina and Its narrow alleys house hundreds of merchants and craftsmen selling a range of products such as dates, fish, spices, copper urns and musical instruments. Night with breakfast at the Riad/Hotel. Hotels Option : • Palais Faraj • Riad Fes • Palais Amani
• Today we leave Fez towards Erfoud, En-route you’ll pass through a scenic forest of cedars and across the Middle Atlas Mountain range to the mineral mining city of Midelt, where a stop for lunch is scheduled. This journey continues along through the dramatic Ziz valley which is particularly well-known for its palm trees and the length of the oasis. All along the road there are innumerable ksars, small villages of individual houses. From here we reach Erfoud, famous for its date festival and fossils. After an approximate 7 hours of travel you will arrive at your final destination of Erfoud. Dinner and night in a Kasbah hotel. Erfoud - Hotels Option : • Kasbah Xaluca Erfoud • Hotel Chergui
• Start your Saharan journey from Erfoud with a visit to a Nomad village, and lunch a break in a Kasbah hotel by the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. You will have some time relaxing by the pool before the next part of your adventure. You will walk or ride by camel over the sands as the sun begins to set and as you reach the magnificent Erg Chebbi sand dunes, witness them turning a wonderful red hue. As night falls, listen to the intoxicating beat of Berber drum music and song, enjoying a Moroccan home-cooked feast before sleeping under the stars in your private luxury tent. Merzouga Desert - Hotels Option: • Luxury Desert Camp
• Wake up early with a picturesque sunrise before enjoying your breakfast, head back to Merzouga to re-join your car and continue your journey towards Todra Gorge travelling along the rugged Road of a Thousand Kasbahs. This area has long been a popular location for Hollywood films such as The Last Temptation of Christ and Jewel of the Nile. We arrive to the stunning gorges of Todra where springs of water runs between the rocks and enjoy the views of natural beauty. Take a short exploratory walk into the Todra Gorge with its high walls of pink and grey rock which surround you. We continue through the Dades valley and Rose valley to Ouarzazate. Dinner and night in a luxury Hotel. Ouarzazate - Hotels Option : • Hotel Berbere Palace
• Today you will enjoy a city tour of Ouarzazate, a desert city at the gates of the Sahara. Its strange name means "without noise" in the Berber language. Walk in the Taourirt Kasbah, an impressive structure that was built to house hundreds of people. Finally, You will visit one of the jewels of Morocco which is Kasbah Ait Benhaddou as a UNESCO World Heritage Site - the true treasures must be searched out and discovered… usually off the beaten path. After lunch, we travel to Marrakesh via the highest road point in Morocco, the Tichka Pass, offering an impressive landscape in the heart of the Atlas Mountain chain. Dinner and night in a luxury Riad. Marrakech - Hotels Option : • Riad La maison Arabe • Riad La Sultana • Riad Les jardins de la Medina
• After breakfast you will Enjoy the guided city tour of Marrakech. The morning begins with a visit to the magnificent Koutoubia Mosque as the landmark of Marrakech which has inspired other buildings such as the Giralda of Seville and the Hassan Tower of Rabat. Your next stop is the Bahia Palace, and the Saadian Tombs. The Saadian tombs in Marrakech date back from the time of the sultan Ahmad al-Mansur. The tombs were discovered in 1917 and were restored by the Beaux-arts service. The mausoleum comprises the interments of about sixty members of the Saadian Dynasty that originated from the valley of the Draa River. After lunch break, You Continue to the world-famous Jemaa el Fna Square, which houses an array of food, snake charmers, local musicians, and fortune-tellers. There’s nowhere on Earth like the Jemaa el Fna, the square at the heart of old Marrakesh. You will also walk through the souks and view hundreds of handicrafts. Night with breakfast at the luxury Riad. Marrakech - Hotels Option : • Riad La maison Arabe • Riad La Sultana • Riad Les jardins de la Medina
• The morning is at leisure to relax in Marrakech and visit the gorgeous Majorelle and Yve Saint Laurent gardens. After lunch, drive into the economic Capital Casablanca. Upon arrival you will have time to visit the beautiful architectural Mosque of Hassan II, Mohamed V square and stroll along the Atlantic coast. Night with breakfast at the hotel. Casablanca - Hotels Option : • Le Royal Mansour Meridien • Hotel JM Suite • Hotel & Spa Le doge
• Transfer to Casablanca international airport for your return flight with plenty of tales of Arabian and Berber days and nights Whtat is included : • Private air conditioned vehicle at disposal. • Private English Speaking driver throughout your journey. • 09 nights accommodation in high luxury Riads or boutique hotels • Daily breakfast . • Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary . • Camel treks ,where applicable ,with the services of local camel guide . • Sightseeing by english speaking local guides as per itinerary . • Entrance fees to the monuments and Museums. • Hotel taxes and services charges. What is excluded : • Insurance. • Lunches. • Drinks • Tips. • Air fare travel. • Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary. Note : *the price for the tours will be dependent on numbers,the higher number of people in your party the lower cost per person. *all accommodation will be private ,you will only share vehicles ,if applicable . *we are not liable for personal injury or loss of your own property.you should take reasonable care with your belongings at all times .